We assist a diverse group of U.S. and foreign employers, such as multinational corporations, research institutions, hospitals, universities, and religious institutions, to obtain temporary and permanent visas for skilled or professional foreign national employees. These workers include international executives and managers, engineers, researchers, skilled craft workers, medical personnel, scientists, and university professors on issues relating to:
- Hiring procedures for foreign nationals (I-9 and H-1B compliance issues)
- Professional employment visas (H-1B, L, E-3, TN, O, P, B-1 in Lieu of H-1B, etc.
- Agricultural and seasonal worker visas (H-2A, H-2B)
- Permanent residence (“green cards”) through employment or family relationships
- Foreign investment (E Visas)
- J-1 Waivers (No Objection, Hardship, Persecution, Interested Government Agency, Underserved Area/Conrad 30)
- Defense/Representation in administrative proceedings/audits before the Department of Labor, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
We represent clients before the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the Board of Immigration Appeals, the United States and New York State Departments of Labor, the United States Department of State and in consular applications around the world.